Let’s face it folks. It can’t all be cub scouts and world-famous barn owls around here. Elsewise my diminished hit count from the recent switch from MT to WP will stay diminished. So, borrowing a hint (and the pix) from CG Hill in Oklahoma (not to mention TFG in San Antonio), here’s Rule 5 at work.
- Democrats spike more jobs October 25, 2014
- Ebola and the Democrats October 24, 2014
- My touchdown celebration favorite October 24, 2014
- Watergate: No myth like an old myth October 23, 2014
- Abbas’s 14th year of a 4-year term October 23, 2014
- Why leftists hate Fox News October 22, 2014
- Westin: A hotel chain that needs boycotting October 22, 2014