In short, Victoria Taft of PJMedia says Durham’s report showed that the FBI:
- Framed Trump as a Russian spy.
- Had no legal predicate to investigate the Trump campaign.
- Practiced two-tiered justice, one for Trump and another for Clinton.
- Knew Hillary Clinton’s foundation was a money-laundering racket.
- Knew Hillary Clinton destroyed evidence and did nothing about it.
- Knew Hillary Clinton was framing Trump to distract from her email scandal.
- Didn’t perform the most basic functions of an investigation.
- Lied to get a FISA warrant due to pressure from James Comey.
- Interfered with the Durham investigation by paying Steele source Danchenko.
- Hid evidence of Carter Page’s innocence from investigation and warrant application.
- Purposely deprived Donald Trump, et. al., of their good names, reputations, and millions of dollars in legal fees.
- Used its authority to ruin people’s lives.
- Helped further what attorney and radio host Mark Levin termed a “soft coup.”
Oddly, Durham made no recommended solutions, indictments, etc. No balls.