Gun Owners of America
- Cookie Jill January 23, 2021
- Welcome to the Resistance January 20, 2021
- I would like to thank President Donald J. Trump for: 7 million new jobs; Middle-class income up $6,000; Record low unemployment; 7 million off food stamps; Historic tax reform; Rebuilt military; and Massive deregulation. This is just the beginning of the America FIRST movement! January 19, 2021
- Closing the barn after…. January 19, 2021
- Last stand of the NRA January 19, 2021
- Protecting Biden from the people January 17, 2021
- Rule 5: Silver Heels January 16, 2021
- “Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” -Winston Churchill
Tag Archives: Fake News
Easy, when fake news that fits prejudices is what editors desire. Many a time they’ll come out of a news meeting with their bosses and say to a reporter: “This is the story I want.”
And if you’re already a star, because you invariably find the story they want, nobody’s going to nitpick you. Ain’t that right Claas Relotius?
Until Fergus Falls, the little, Trump-supporting (62.4 percent in 2016) Minnesota town you faked news about (with a phony, pistol-toting city administrator who’d supposedly never been laid), fights back.
In the pre-Internet days, Fergus Falls would never see a German news story. Them days are long gone.
UPDATE: Add Theft to the misdeeds of Relotius: “On Saturday night, the magazine announced in one of the many articles documenting Mr. Relotius’s misdeeds that the editors would be filing a criminal complaint against him after it emerged that he had set up a private donation drive ostensibly to help two Syrian orphans that he had profiled. According to Der Spiegel, only one of the two orphans exists, and the aid money went to the reporter’s private bank account.”
Of the Democrat Party, of course.
“The Associated Press is a loyal servant of the Democratic Party and its liberal components. If you doubt that assertion, consider today’s AP article on the upcoming U.S. Supreme Court term by reporter Mark Sherman.”
All liberal comment. Much of it anti-Trump. Not a conservative or even a moderate in the bunch. AP really has trouble with objectivity.
“The Associated Press plays this game every day, in pretty much all of its coverage. Frame issues the way the Democratic Party wants them framed, then turn to liberal ‘experts’ for comment. Are reporters like Mark Sherman fooling anyone? No, which is why trust in the media is in the toilet…”
A good old fashioned fisking by retired lawyer John Hinderaker.
Via Power Line Blog